- About the Year of Forests
- Stay Involved
- Campaign News
- Media Coverage
- 10 Most Threatened Forests In The World
- Administration Announces Wood Promotion Strategy at U.S. International Year of Forests Celebration
- Forest Service To Promote International Year Of Forests
- Leavell and Politicos Sitting in a Tree"
- Morning Profile: Chuck Leavell, from Trees to Stones
- Rock n’ Roll Conservationists Celebrate America’s Forests, USDA Green Buildings Strategy
- Trees and 'Stones!
- USDA Green Building Initiative Announced at International Year of Forests Celebration
- USDA Leads the Way on Green Buildings, Use of Wood Products
- Virginia Students Celebrate International Year of Forests
How You Can Help
You can help keep America’s forests growing and healthy.
You can help keep America’s forests growing and healthy. Here are several ways you can help:
- Several organizations celebrate forests every day by planting trees. Learn more about helping to plant trees with the or American Forests’ project.
- Learn about and take action today.
- about the importance of trees and forests or introduce them to the teachings of .
- Get to help protect America’s trees.
- Learn about the importance of .
- Work at a .
- Become a with The Trust for Public Land.
- Buy from sustainably .
- Participate in .
- Learn about and support wood in practices.